Note sulla versione
Qui troverai tutti gli aggiornamenti sui nostri prodotti. Se vuoi rimanere informato, non esitare a iscriverti alla nostra newsletter. Attenzione: Le note sulla versione sono disponibili solo in inglese.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for new badge scan provider "retrievemyleads"
- Added support for new badge scan provider "ATS"
- Fixed salutation mapping for provider "REACT Lead Capture"
- Added support for new badge scan provider "REACT Lead Capture"
- Updated internal frameworks
- The maximum number of participants per report may now be configured for each Event in the VisitReport Dashboard (default and max. value is 40)
- The notes field on individual participants may now be deactivated via a setting in the VisitReport Dashboard
- Re-activated the Support Chat on the settings page (Android only)
- Added new Icons to open a participants website and linkedin profile
- Custom values for the country field (not picked from the list of countries) are now pointed out more clearly
- Fixed an issue where the suggestion to export despite recommended questions not being answered, would, if accepted, skip the step that would remind users of selecting a follow-up email variant
- Fixed an issue where error messages where wrongly appearing when brosing the media-library while offline
- Fixed an issue where LinkedIn and certain CRM connections would not be disconnected when logging out of the App
- Fixed an issue where event with active teamcoordination could not be opened in offline mode
- Fixed an issue where the translations for teamcoordination did not match the translations in the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where sharing a file from the media-library while in offline mode was not working properly
- Added new option for configuring mandatory participant fields: "One of either phone or mobile is required, but not both"
- Fixed an issue where media library thumbnails are only shown 1 folder deep
- Fixed an issue where chained dependent questions would still be visible if an earlier dependency requirement was not met anymore
- Fixed an issue where clicking a "Done" button in some cases would only close an opened keyboard without actually doing what the button is supposed to do until a second click
- Fixed an issue where users were mistakenly logged out due to bad internet connection
- Added support for new trade fair badge provider "TPNI"
- Added support for new trade fair badge provider "ExpoBadge"
- Added the functionality to update your own user-profile information
- Added a reminder for users to fill out their missing user-profile fields
- Added a "Show/Hide Password" toggle to the login page
- Settings are now accessible from most major pages of the App, instead of just the reports overview
- Added a pull-to-refresh functionality to the teamcoordination page
- Added "P.O. box" to the participant-fields
- Added support for new badge scan provider "positiveproximity"
- Added support for new badge scan provider "eventbuizz"
- Fully overhauled the UI of the teamcoordination page
- Exchanged the Icon on the message that informs users that a businesscard-scan was successful, but will be processed later when there is a network connection
- Monday is now used as first day of the week for date-pickers
- Improved the search capabilities of the crm-search functionality
- The way results from the crm-search functionality are displayed is now configurable via a mapping
- Badge-scan button is now only shown in events where a badge-scan provider is configured
- Fixed an issue where the description text for links was not shown in the Media-library
- Fixed an issue where the creator name of a report was not properly resolved in the mapping
- Fixed an issue where certain individual LinkedIn contacts could not be imported properly
- Fixed an issue where the details-sheet for team members on the teamcoordination page would not open fully, therefore hiding some information
- Fixed an issue where the "Delete all data" functionality would not delete the media-library content
- Added a missing translation related to the Email-validator functionality
- Fixed an issue where the salesforce crm connection would be lost after 1 day
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to start a report in terminal-mode without selecting a user to be the creator
- Fixed an issue where entities that were disabled via the mapping would still show up in the crm-search
- Fixed an issue where custom fields were missing from appointments
- Fixed an issue where having some mandatory fields on an event-level would also make it mandatory for a report to have at least one participant
- Fixed an issue where, after clicking a deeplink/universal-link, users where not redirected into the correct event inside the App, if said event had any default-answers on any questions
- Fixed an issue where, after clicking a deeplink/universal-link and being redirected into the newly created report, the other options for adding participants where not visible
- Fixed an issue where, when having the option "Prevent export without contact" set on an event anf having no mandatory fields contact-fields configured, globally or on an event-level, some contact-fields where still mandatory by default
- Fixed an issue where the API response from the maritz-global-events badge-provider API not being processed properly
- Fixed an issue with certain characters not being correctly supported as separators for scanning trade fair badges that use a csv format
- Added support for new trade-fair badge provider runelab
- Links from the media-library are now always opened in the devices default browser
- Added support for adding attachments to follow-up emails based on answered questions
- Fixed an issue where default-answers on sub-questions would result in faulty answers after exporting