Lesen Sie in unseren ausführlichen Release Notes mehr über die regelmäßigen Updates unserer Produkte. Wir arbeiten ständig daran, unsere Software zu verbessern um Ihre Prozesse zu verbessern und störungsfrei zu gestalten!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Ihr Feedback an unseren Support!
- The attachment and notes sections may now optionally be hidden.
- Added a feature to allow users to choose between SAML and password login.
- Fixed the issue where participants got lost after scanning the business card.
- Fixed the issue where answers are not being saved after adding participants from the Inventory Data.
- Fixed the issue where the gallery is not working on Android 11.
- Fixed the issue where the screensaver can't be dismissed.
- Target Android API Level 30 (Android 11).
- Added support for creating reports via deeplinks from the external source.
- Improved error handling.
- Adjusted list of available CRMs for exporting by removing the snapADDY API option.
- Adjusted questionnaire by making it possible to open settings when no questionnaire is selected.
- Adjusted attachments section by adding the limit of 9 attachments that can be added for the single report.
- Adjusted user interface for exported reports.
- Adjusted user interface in the questionnaires list page.
- Fixed issue when last attachment is not exported to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue when PDF is not generated during the CRM export.
- Fixed issue when Media Library was not refreshed when the organization is changed.
- Fixed issue where spinner was shown infinitely after deleting the participant.
- Fixed issue where switching between _New_ and _Reports_ tab was not possible sometimes.
- Fixed issue where _Search for duplicates_ loader was not dismissed when exporting the report to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue where collapsable questions cannot be expanded.
- Fixed the issue where the timestamp of the report is not shown if it does not have any participants.
- Fixed the issue where the _Next_ button is misplaced after exiting the camera view.
- Fixed the issue where the report stays broken until the app is restarted if the report was exported while being offline.
- Fixed an issue with the in-app browser not being able to open pages.
- Sending a follow-up email can now be prepared directly in the app
- Nested questions: These questions are dynamically generated based on your answers to a superior single- or multi-selection question
- Fixed an issue that would keep the App stuck on the "New" or "Reports" pages, unable to start or view any reports until a restart of the app
- Fixed an issue where default answers to questions where not selected/entered by default, if the question was dependent on another questions answer
- Updated the User-onboarding with new graphics
- Improved visibility of the "New Participant"-Button that is shown in the inventory-data duplicate-search
- Fixed an issue where images of scanned business cards, that where taken while working in the offline-mode, were not correctly exported to CRM-systems
- Fixed an issue where business cards, that where scanned while working in the offline-mode, were not properly processed upon attempting to export them
- Fixed an issue with adding a drawing to a report on iOS devices, where the drawing canvas would sometimes be moved off-screen when drawing close to the edge of the screen
- Fixed an issue where the number of un-exported reports shown in the reminder notification would not match the actual number of un-exported reports
- Fixed an issue where the "Take picture" button in the camera-view would sometimes slide behind the camera-preview
- Fixed an issue where a "No Internet" warning was displayed despite the offline-mode being activated
- Fixed an issue where the App could potentially get stuck downloading questionnaires, if an invalid image was set as a questionnaires screensaver-image
- Fixed an issue where, after accepting the suggestion to fill out mandatory or important questions, the view would scroll past those questions instead of focusing them
- Fixed an issue where the first letters in certain input fields where not capitalized automatically
- Added the ability to search for "Leads" to the crm-data search when using Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP or SugarCRM
- Added the option to export a report immediately after finishing it
- Added the creation time of reports to the reports overview
- Improved some labels & translations
- Changes the "Export to CRM" label to contain the actually selected crm system
- Improved display of multi-line custom-fields from inventory-data contacts
- Leading or trailing whitespaces will now be removed automatically when entering the email on the log-in page
- Improved the indicator to show that a report has multiple participants
- After finishing a report users will now be taken to the tab 'New', where they will have the option to create a new report
- Improved visibility of subheadings in the participant-view
- Removed the button to create a new report from the appointments page
- Fixed an issue where problems with the connection to SugarCRM would not be shown to the user
- Fixed an issue with the export to crm systems
- Fixed an issue where exporting Attachments to Salesforce did not work when using the Windows version of snapADDY VisitReport
- Fixed an issue where profile-pictures would be uploaded twice when using Salesforce
- Fixed an issue where VisitReport would not start correctly on Android 8.1 devices
- Fixed an issue where VisitReport would not start correctly without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where an invalid Pipedrive configuration would show false error-messages
- SAML Login Integration
- The "New"-tab is now also shown when appointments were activated for the current questionnaire.
- Fixed an issue in the windows version, where a "No internet"-error was falsely shown when opening the settings page.
- Fixed an issue with permissions, that would keep VisitReport users from accessing the crm-export functionality.
- Fixed an issue where, after opening a pdf file in the media-library, numerous parts of the app would not refresh properly.