Lesen Sie in unseren ausführlichen Release Notes mehr über die regelmäßigen Updates unserer Produkte. Wir arbeiten ständig daran, unsere Software zu verbessern um Ihre Prozesse zu verbessern und störungsfrei zu gestalten!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Ihr Feedback an unseren Support!
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the VisitReport app
- Added a confirmation step when re-downloading inventory-data
- Added a confirmation step for exporting all reports at once
- For Inventory-, CRM- and Linkedin searches, the search-field is now focused by default
- In the CRM-data search, the type of entity is now displayed on each result when all results are shown
- Clarified in any place necessary that the export of multiple reports at once is only possible to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scroll through the user-selection when using a terminal account
- Fixed an issue where the "Ask for export" functionality would not work if the report was created from a file in the media-library
- Fixed an issue where downloading all files in the media-library would not work if no subfolder was present in the root folder of the media-library
- Added a percentage indicator for ongoing inventory-data downloads on an event-level.
- Added new placeholders for the follow-up email feature.
- Onboading slides for new installations may now be skipped for all users, using admin configuration in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Refined the design of the email-validator UI.
- The badge-scan button is now only shown to users in organizations with a configured bagde-scan provider.
- The user-roles "User" and "Reporter" can now no longer see the "Drafts"-tab in the event-selection screen.
- Added the option to delete participants on the participants overview of a report, using slide buttons (iOS) or longpress (Android, Windows).
- Moved the position of the offline-mode toggle inside the settings-page to a better position.
- Removed the "Notes" tab from the participant details-view and instead placed the "Notes"-field at the bottom of the list of contact-details.
- Improved the stability and speed of inventory-data downloads.
- Improved general stability, by adding a limit of 40 participants per report.
- Adjusted the medialibrary breadcrumbs.
- Fixed an issue where the camera view would sometimes overlap the camera buttons when taking a picture during the LinkedIn search.
- Fixed an issue where the fetching of the full LinkedIn-profile information would fail for certain profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the single sign-on buttons would be missing from the login page if the app was started without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where the Support-chat button was still shown in the settings, even though the functionality was disabled in the users settings.
- Fixed an issue where the export-reminder functionality would open the wrong event.
- Fixed an issue where closing a team member profile in the teamcoordination would scroll the list of team members back to the top.
- Fixed an issue where a questions mandatory- or recommended-indicator could be displayed in the next line below the questions title, depending on the title or description of the question.
- Fixed an issue where having certain specific badge-providers configured for an organization would disable the option to manually add participants to a report.
- Added the Email Validator functionality
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider ECR (API credentials required)
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider LeadSuccess (API credentials required)
- Added support for exporting reports directly to Hubspot CRM
- Users profile image from the snapADDY Dashboard is now shown in the settings-page next to their account information
- Added a warning to prevent users from accidentally using a draft template for production use
- Added a warning to prevent users from accidentally adding a participant to an existing report instead of creating a new report
- Improved error-messages for badge-scanning functionality
- Improved the user experience of the date-picker component
- Added a notification to inform users about new questionnaires being available for them
- Enabled attaching files from the media-library as follow-up email attachments from anywhere in the media-library, including during searches
- Improved the Linkedin connection workflow
- Switched the "Ask for export" functionality to be on by default
- Increased the visibility of the button to go from the participants page to the first group of a questionnaire
- Enabled the button to call a team-member on the team-coordination page even if their status is set to "Not available"
- Added the option to make all media-library files available offline at once
- Fixed an issue where the label for switching a questionnaires language to japanese was missing
- Fixed an issue where a participants profile image would not be exported to SAP CRM Cloud
- Fixed an issue where an existing Linkedin contact could sometimes not be found when searching Linkedin by scanning a badge
- Fixed an issue where directly searching for "Person"-Entities in Pipedrive via the CRM-data-search would not return results
- Fixed an issue where users were sometimes logged out of the app unexpectedly
- Fixed an issue where participants custom-fields could not be exported to CRMs
- Fixed an issue where a process-overlay was not shown when processing businesscards that were taken while offline, before exporting reports
- Fixed an issue where a mandatory question with a default value was not correctly detected as being answered
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Scan2Lead" (API credentials required)
- Fixed the issue where PDFs are not scrollable on iPad devices.
- Added the option to add participants via Linkedin
- Added the option to switch to a devices front-camera for scanning businesscards and adding attachments
- Added crm-export paywalls for free-trial users
- Added support for universal links in the Windows 10 versions of the App
- Added a duplicate-check for inventory data when creating a new report via universal links
- A more appropriate range of pencil-sizes is now available for the drawing mode of attachments
- Minor design improvements
- Updated the icon used for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Updated the icon used for the "Badge-scan" functionality
- Improved readability of the descriptions of certain option in the settings menu
- Improved the display of selected option on typeahead single- & multiselect questions
- Improved the download process of media-library items
- Adjusted the labels in the SAP Sales Cloud login-modal to match SAP's wording
- Improved error-notification in case a follow-up email could not be sent
- Improved stability when downloading questionnaires
- Fixed an issue where images of scanned businesscards would not be exported to crm systems
- Fixed an issue where the backsides of businesscards would not be exported to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where participants would sometimes not be added properly when working without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where some custom fields from inventory data contacts would not be available in a custom-mapping for the crm-export, under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where report-pdfs would sometimes be empty for additional participants of a report
- Fixed an issue where a users "CRM User ID" and "CRM Username" would not be available in a custom-mapping for the crm-export, under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where users on certain iOS devices were able to close the initial questionnaire-selection without choosing a questionnaire.
- Fixed an issue where changes to a participant were sometimes not properly propagated to the corresponding follow-up email recipient
- Fixed an issue where the Number of participants that have signed a signature question would be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, attachments would sometimes be missing when exporting directly to a crm system
- Fixed an issue where avatar-pictures would sometimes not be saved properly, when taken with the camera
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to open up a participant while a different participant was currently being processed after a businesscard-scan
- Fixed an issue where a users own avatar would only be shown once in the teamcoordination feature and would disappear on subsequent page visits
- Fixed an issue with the datepicker, where, under certain circumstances, the selected month would change immediately when navigating the calendar of the datepicker
- Fixed an issue where Answers to nested questions were sometimes not displayed correctly
- Fixed an issue where the user-initiated purposeful deletion of all data would not work
- Fixed an issue where the reports note would be missing when exporting directly to a crm system
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails of deleted attachments were sometimes still visible in the attachment overview
- Fixed an issue where a modal, prompting Pipedrive users to connect to Pipedrive, would show up at inappropriate times
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "AMUG 2022" (API credentials required)
- Fixed an issue with date/time information on reports, that could prevent the export to a CRM system.
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Deutsche Messe" (API credentials required)
- Added Salesforce SSO as a log-in option
- Replaced Legacy OAuth SSO with OpenID Connect
- Fixed issue where future years cannot be selected in a datetime picker.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Show the time of the appointments in the Appointments tab.
- Added alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the application.
- Extended functionality for sending debug data to the server for easier troubleshooting.
- Disabled question options while saving the previously selected answer is still in progress.
- Disabled option for adding attachments from the Media Library for reports with disabled Follow-up Email functionality.
- Adjusted export notifications to open the first questionnaire with unexported reports without exporting them.
- Added a warning that is shown when the Follow-up Email functionality is enabled, but the variant is not chosen.
- Set a limit to the number of results when searching CRM for participants to 20, for each entity type.
- Improved error messages received after SAML login or regular login for users without a valid license.
- Hid the sidebar of PDF files in the Media Library by default.
- Fixed issue where signatures are not exported to the Dashboard.
- Fixed issue where screensaver can be dismissed without PIN by pressing the back button.
- Fixed issue where offline mode can be bypassed by the Follow-up Email functionality.
- Fixed issue where the wrong participant was shown when clicking the exported report.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection status is not updated after completing the authentication process.
- Fixed issue where settings page can be opened multiple times by clicking fast on the gear icon.
- Fixed issue where loading the questionnaire with default answers led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed occasional infinite loader when entering the report.