You will find all updates to our products here. If you want to stay up to date, feel free to sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for a new trade fair badge provider "Circdata" (API credentials required)
- Added support for a new trade fair badge provider "Leadretrieval" (API credentials required)
- Added support for a new trade fair badge provider "Aventri" (API credentials required)
- Fixed an issue with the modal to pick Date/Date & Time values for questions, interfering with a "notch" on certain devices
- Fixed an issue of missing whitespace between the "Notes" and "Attachments" tabs in the crm mergeview
- Fixed an issue where the view on the crm mergeview would scroll around strangely when focusing an input field
- Added Thumbnails to media-library files
- Added email validation on login page
- Added a new popover to replace the settings button
- Overhauled the login page
- Added a progress percentage display for inventory data downloads in the settings popover
- Improved the UX/Workflow when scanning Busincesscards while offline
- Added support for lookup fields in the crm mergeview
- Added retry-mechanic to failing linkedin requests
- In the crm mergeview, when selecting a duplicate contact the corresponding account will now also be selected automatically
- Limit attachment file types for browser & windows apps
- Button to toggle a questions collapsed state is more easily tappable now
- Improved the date & datetime picker components used in the crm mergeview for small screens
- Improved the display of teamcoordination profile data
- Improved the inventory data duplicate-search page
- Updated onboarding images
- Improved the UI design of questions
- Button to display further options for media library files is more easily tappable now
- Added an indicator that avatars on participants can be edited
- When the "Ask for export" feature is activated added an option to export a report regardless of unanswered important questions
- Small wording fixes
- Fixed an error with crm error messages not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where a question could be stuck as permanently collapsed under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the popover to change the teamcoordination status was positioned incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the result counter in the crm-data search modal was not updating properly
- Fixed an issue where the buttons to move between question-groups were displayed incorrectly under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the duplicate-search for inventory data would not open when creating a report via a deeplink/universal-link
- Fixed an issue where no options to add a participant to a report where shown when creating a report via a deeplink/universal-link
- Fixed an issue where default answers of questions where not correctly applied when creating a report via a deeplink/universal-link
- Fixed an issue where media-library folder thumbnails were not shown
- Fixed an issue where large system font size would prevent date-time questions from being filled out properly
- Fixed an issue where the progress of an inventory data download would start at 100%
- Fixed an issue where the connection to SAP could not be established
- Fixed an issue where reports created via deeplinks that contained umlauts would not trigger any inventory-data duplicate check
- Added a new dropdown for selecting countries
- Added support for event-level specific mandatory contact fields
- Added support for preventing usage of contact-data sources on an event-level
- Adding of avatars to participants may now be deactivated via a setting in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Via a settings in the snapADDY Dashboard it is now possible to prevent users from adding avatar images to any participants.
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the VisitReport app
- Added a confirmation step when re-downloading inventory-data
- Added a confirmation step for exporting all reports at once
- For Inventory-, CRM- and Linkedin searches, the search-field is now focused by default
- In the CRM-data search, the type of entity is now displayed on each result when all results are shown
- Clarified in any place necessary that the export of multiple reports at once is only possible to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scroll through the user-selection when using a terminal account
- Fixed an issue where the "Ask for export" functionality would not work if the report was created from a file in the media-library
- Fixed an issue where downloading all files in the media-library would not work if no subfolder was present in the root folder of the media-library
- Added a percentage indicator for ongoing inventory-data downloads on an event-level.
- Added new placeholders for the follow-up email feature.
- Onboading slides for new installations may now be skipped for all users, using admin configuration in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Refined the design of the email-validator UI.
- The badge-scan button is now only shown to users in organizations with a configured bagde-scan provider.
- The user-roles "User" and "Reporter" can now no longer see the "Drafts"-tab in the event-selection screen.
- Added the option to delete participants on the participants overview of a report, using slide buttons (iOS) or longpress (Android, Windows).
- Moved the position of the offline-mode toggle inside the settings-page to a better position.
- Removed the "Notes" tab from the participant details-view and instead placed the "Notes"-field at the bottom of the list of contact-details.
- Improved the stability and speed of inventory-data downloads.
- Improved general stability, by adding a limit of 40 participants per report.
- Adjusted the medialibrary breadcrumbs.
- Fixed an issue where the camera view would sometimes overlap the camera buttons when taking a picture during the LinkedIn search.
- Fixed an issue where the fetching of the full LinkedIn-profile information would fail for certain profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the single sign-on buttons would be missing from the login page if the app was started without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where the Support-chat button was still shown in the settings, even though the functionality was disabled in the users settings.
- Fixed an issue where the export-reminder functionality would open the wrong event.
- Fixed an issue where closing a team member profile in the teamcoordination would scroll the list of team members back to the top.
- Fixed an issue where a questions mandatory- or recommended-indicator could be displayed in the next line below the questions title, depending on the title or description of the question.
- Fixed an issue where having certain specific badge-providers configured for an organization would disable the option to manually add participants to a report.