Notas de publicación
Aquí encontrará todas las actualizaciones de nuestros productos. Si desea permanecer informado, no dude en inscribirse a nuestro newsletter. Tenga en cuenta: Las notas de la versión sólo están disponibles en inglés.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added a new dropdown for selecting countries
- Added support for event-level specific mandatory contact fields
- Added support for preventing usage of contact-data sources on an event-level
- Adding of avatars to participants may now be deactivated via a setting in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Via a settings in the snapADDY Dashboard it is now possible to prevent users from adding avatar images to any participants.
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the VisitReport app
- Added a confirmation step when re-downloading inventory-data
- Added a confirmation step for exporting all reports at once
- For Inventory-, CRM- and Linkedin searches, the search-field is now focused by default
- In the CRM-data search, the type of entity is now displayed on each result when all results are shown
- Clarified in any place necessary that the export of multiple reports at once is only possible to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scroll through the user-selection when using a terminal account
- Fixed an issue where the "Ask for export" functionality would not work if the report was created from a file in the media-library
- Fixed an issue where downloading all files in the media-library would not work if no subfolder was present in the root folder of the media-library
- Added a percentage indicator for ongoing inventory-data downloads on an event-level.
- Added new placeholders for the follow-up email feature.
- Onboading slides for new installations may now be skipped for all users, using admin configuration in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Refined the design of the email-validator UI.
- The badge-scan button is now only shown to users in organizations with a configured bagde-scan provider.
- The user-roles "User" and "Reporter" can now no longer see the "Drafts"-tab in the event-selection screen.
- Added the option to delete participants on the participants overview of a report, using slide buttons (iOS) or longpress (Android, Windows).
- Moved the position of the offline-mode toggle inside the settings-page to a better position.
- Removed the "Notes" tab from the participant details-view and instead placed the "Notes"-field at the bottom of the list of contact-details.
- Improved the stability and speed of inventory-data downloads.
- Improved general stability, by adding a limit of 40 participants per report.
- Adjusted the medialibrary breadcrumbs.
- Fixed an issue where the camera view would sometimes overlap the camera buttons when taking a picture during the LinkedIn search.
- Fixed an issue where the fetching of the full LinkedIn-profile information would fail for certain profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the single sign-on buttons would be missing from the login page if the app was started without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where the Support-chat button was still shown in the settings, even though the functionality was disabled in the users settings.
- Fixed an issue where the export-reminder functionality would open the wrong event.
- Fixed an issue where closing a team member profile in the teamcoordination would scroll the list of team members back to the top.
- Fixed an issue where a questions mandatory- or recommended-indicator could be displayed in the next line below the questions title, depending on the title or description of the question.
- Fixed an issue where having certain specific badge-providers configured for an organization would disable the option to manually add participants to a report.
- Added the Email Validator functionality
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider ECR (API credentials required)
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider LeadSuccess (API credentials required)
- Added support for exporting reports directly to Hubspot CRM
- Users profile image from the snapADDY Dashboard is now shown in the settings-page next to their account information
- Added a warning to prevent users from accidentally using a draft template for production use
- Added a warning to prevent users from accidentally adding a participant to an existing report instead of creating a new report
- Improved error-messages for badge-scanning functionality
- Improved the user experience of the date-picker component
- Added a notification to inform users about new questionnaires being available for them
- Enabled attaching files from the media-library as follow-up email attachments from anywhere in the media-library, including during searches
- Improved the Linkedin connection workflow
- Switched the "Ask for export" functionality to be on by default
- Increased the visibility of the button to go from the participants page to the first group of a questionnaire
- Enabled the button to call a team-member on the team-coordination page even if their status is set to "Not available"
- Added the option to make all media-library files available offline at once
- Fixed an issue where the label for switching a questionnaires language to japanese was missing
- Fixed an issue where a participants profile image would not be exported to SAP CRM Cloud
- Fixed an issue where an existing Linkedin contact could sometimes not be found when searching Linkedin by scanning a badge
- Fixed an issue where directly searching for "Person"-Entities in Pipedrive via the CRM-data-search would not return results
- Fixed an issue where users were sometimes logged out of the app unexpectedly
- Fixed an issue where participants custom-fields could not be exported to CRMs
- Fixed an issue where a process-overlay was not shown when processing businesscards that were taken while offline, before exporting reports
- Fixed an issue where a mandatory question with a default value was not correctly detected as being answered
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Scan2Lead" (API credentials required)
- Fixed the issue where PDFs are not scrollable on iPad devices.
- Added the option to add participants via Linkedin
- Added the option to switch to a devices front-camera for scanning businesscards and adding attachments
- Added crm-export paywalls for free-trial users
- Added support for universal links in the Windows 10 versions of the App
- Added a duplicate-check for inventory data when creating a new report via universal links
- A more appropriate range of pencil-sizes is now available for the drawing mode of attachments
- Minor design improvements
- Updated the icon used for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Updated the icon used for the "Badge-scan" functionality
- Improved readability of the descriptions of certain option in the settings menu
- Improved the display of selected option on typeahead single- & multiselect questions
- Improved the download process of media-library items
- Adjusted the labels in the SAP Sales Cloud login-modal to match SAP's wording
- Improved error-notification in case a follow-up email could not be sent
- Improved stability when downloading questionnaires
- Fixed an issue where images of scanned businesscards would not be exported to crm systems
- Fixed an issue where the backsides of businesscards would not be exported to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where participants would sometimes not be added properly when working without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where some custom fields from inventory data contacts would not be available in a custom-mapping for the crm-export, under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where report-pdfs would sometimes be empty for additional participants of a report
- Fixed an issue where a users "CRM User ID" and "CRM Username" would not be available in a custom-mapping for the crm-export, under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where users on certain iOS devices were able to close the initial questionnaire-selection without choosing a questionnaire.
- Fixed an issue where changes to a participant were sometimes not properly propagated to the corresponding follow-up email recipient
- Fixed an issue where the Number of participants that have signed a signature question would be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, attachments would sometimes be missing when exporting directly to a crm system
- Fixed an issue where avatar-pictures would sometimes not be saved properly, when taken with the camera
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to open up a participant while a different participant was currently being processed after a businesscard-scan
- Fixed an issue where a users own avatar would only be shown once in the teamcoordination feature and would disappear on subsequent page visits
- Fixed an issue with the datepicker, where, under certain circumstances, the selected month would change immediately when navigating the calendar of the datepicker
- Fixed an issue where Answers to nested questions were sometimes not displayed correctly
- Fixed an issue where the user-initiated purposeful deletion of all data would not work
- Fixed an issue where the reports note would be missing when exporting directly to a crm system
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails of deleted attachments were sometimes still visible in the attachment overview
- Fixed an issue where a modal, prompting Pipedrive users to connect to Pipedrive, would show up at inappropriate times
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "AMUG 2022" (API credentials required)
- Fixed an issue with date/time information on reports, that could prevent the export to a CRM system.