Notes de mise à jour
Découvrez les mises à jour de nos produits en consultant nos notes de mise à jour détaillées. Nous travaillons constamment à l'amélioration de notre logiciel afin de rendre vos processus plus efficaces et plus faciles !
Merci de votre soutien et de vos commentaires !
- Improved Stability of the App in case a large number of attachments have been added to multiple reports
- Improved Error-handling & Logging
- Fixed a number of issues with uploading reports to the VisitReport Dashboard and assigning of report-IDs
- The attachment and notes sections may now optionally be hidden.
- Added a feature to allow users to choose between SAML and password login.
- Fixed the issue where participants got lost after scanning the business card.
- Fixed the issue where answers are not being saved after adding participants from the Inventory Data.
- Fixed the issue where the gallery is not working on Android 11.
- Fixed the issue where the screensaver can't be dismissed.
- Target Android API Level 30 (Android 11).
- Added support for creating reports via deeplinks from the external source.
- Improved error handling.
- Adjusted list of available CRMs for exporting by removing the snapADDY API option.
- Adjusted questionnaire by making it possible to open settings when no questionnaire is selected.
- Adjusted attachments section by adding the limit of 9 attachments that can be added for the single report.
- Adjusted user interface for exported reports.
- Adjusted user interface in the questionnaires list page.
- Fixed issue when last attachment is not exported to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue when PDF is not generated during the CRM export.
- Fixed issue when Media Library was not refreshed when the organization is changed.
- Fixed issue where spinner was shown infinitely after deleting the participant.
- Fixed issue where switching between _New_ and _Reports_ tab was not possible sometimes.
- Fixed issue where _Search for duplicates_ loader was not dismissed when exporting the report to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue where collapsable questions cannot be expanded.
- Fixed the issue where the timestamp of the report is not shown if it does not have any participants.
- Fixed the issue where the _Next_ button is misplaced after exiting the camera view.
- Fixed the issue where the report stays broken until the app is restarted if the report was exported while being offline.
- Fixed an issue with the in-app browser not being able to open pages.
- Sending a follow-up email can now be prepared directly in the app
- Nested questions: These questions are dynamically generated based on your answers to a superior single- or multi-selection question
- Fixed an issue that would keep the App stuck on the "New" or "Reports" pages, unable to start or view any reports until a restart of the app
- Fixed an issue where default answers to questions where not selected/entered by default, if the question was dependent on another questions answer
- Updated the User-onboarding with new graphics
- Improved visibility of the "New Participant"-Button that is shown in the inventory-data duplicate-search
- Fixed an issue where images of scanned business cards, that where taken while working in the offline-mode, were not correctly exported to CRM-systems
- Fixed an issue where business cards, that where scanned while working in the offline-mode, were not properly processed upon attempting to export them
- Fixed an issue with adding a drawing to a report on iOS devices, where the drawing canvas would sometimes be moved off-screen when drawing close to the edge of the screen
- Fixed an issue where the number of un-exported reports shown in the reminder notification would not match the actual number of un-exported reports
- Fixed an issue where the "Take picture" button in the camera-view would sometimes slide behind the camera-preview
- Fixed an issue where a "No Internet" warning was displayed despite the offline-mode being activated
- Fixed an issue where the App could potentially get stuck downloading questionnaires, if an invalid image was set as a questionnaires screensaver-image
- Fixed an issue where, after accepting the suggestion to fill out mandatory or important questions, the view would scroll past those questions instead of focusing them
- Fixed an issue where the first letters in certain input fields where not capitalized automatically
- Added the ability to search for "Leads" to the crm-data search when using Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP or SugarCRM
- Added the option to export a report immediately after finishing it
- Added the creation time of reports to the reports overview
- Improved some labels & translations
- Changes the "Export to CRM" label to contain the actually selected crm system
- Improved display of multi-line custom-fields from inventory-data contacts
- Leading or trailing whitespaces will now be removed automatically when entering the email on the log-in page
- Improved the indicator to show that a report has multiple participants
- After finishing a report users will now be taken to the tab 'New', where they will have the option to create a new report
- Improved visibility of subheadings in the participant-view
- Removed the button to create a new report from the appointments page
- Fixed an issue where problems with the connection to SugarCRM would not be shown to the user
- Fixed an issue with the export to crm systems
- Fixed an issue where exporting Attachments to Salesforce did not work when using the Windows version of snapADDY VisitReport
- Fixed an issue where profile-pictures would be uploaded twice when using Salesforce
- Fixed an issue where VisitReport would not start correctly on Android 8.1 devices
- Fixed an issue where VisitReport would not start correctly without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where an invalid Pipedrive configuration would show false error-messages
- SAML Login Integration