Notas de publicación
Aquí encontrará todas las actualizaciones de nuestros productos. Si desea permanecer informado, no dude en inscribirse a nuestro newsletter. Tenga en cuenta: Las notas de la versión sólo están disponibles en inglés.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for adding multiple attachments to HubSpot activities
- Added some minor design changes / UI tweaks
- Improved performance of page changes within VisitReport event settings
- Switching between "related" question types should no longer reset question option values
- Fixed an issue where deleting the first participant of a report could delete other participants aswell
- Fixed an issue where an automatically loaded parent account would not get selected in the mergeview correctly
- Fixed some wording / UI issues within the team coordination user table
- Added SugarCRM support (Single / bulk export)
- Adjusted display of report id for child participants
- Added arrow buttons for reordering questions within the questionnaire configurator
- Added a warning message in the save bar when changing settings for a live event
- Added support for creating hubspot attachments for activities without separate note entry
- Minor wording updates
- Fixed an issue where DataQuality wasn't recognized when opening / refreshing the VisitReport Dashboard
- Static filters for VisitReport Analytics (narrow down data to be displayed by setting creation date, creators, participants etc.)
- Add a way to disable entities via mapping, without loosing data when enabling the entity afterwards
- Automatically load and select the parent account, when a contact duplicate was found or manually selected
- Support globally configured "Safemode" / "Preselection of field values" setting
- Combined "App" and "Dashboard" tabs in Event settings, improved UI by hiding unused input fields
- Improved error handling to show which entities got exported successfully and which entity failed
- Increased size of custom fields within event settings
- Only allow ".jpeg,.jpg,.png" as media library folder images
- Fixed an issue where clicking the "Add attachment" button within the follow-up email settings could cause a crash under some conditions
- Fixed an issue where forwarding an error to our Backend could cause the error modal to crash
- Fixed an issue where SAP would not show any labels in the mergeview when connected via oauth without an installed snapADDY chrome extension
- Fixed an issue where some properties are missing in the mapping when exporting a report after setting it to "checked"
- Fixed an issue where the Hubspot support button would overlay certain UI elements
- Fixed an issue where the Pipedrive export would show a success message even when the export failed
- Fixed an issue where the syntax highlighting within the follow-up email settings / email template editor didn't work as expected
- HubSpot: Refresh CRM access tokens when connection could not be established
- Improvements and bug fixes for the new VR Analytics
- Border of questioCard doesn't respect border-radius
- Fix typo in German translations
- ReportsGrid: Broken date popover save button click target
- Added a Beta version of the new report analytics feature
- Fixed an issue where user-restrictions on event swhere not correctly applied if only user-grousp were added to the list of users/groups that are supposed to have access.
- Added the possibility to configure mandatory contact fields on an event-level
- Added the possibility to control from which sources participants may be added on an event
- Added the possibility to restrict editing-access to events (among users who have the appropriate role)
- Introduced a new modal for adding new events
- Improved the event settings by splitting up settings into multiple sub-pages
- Events now only have a single title to avoid confusion
- Added the possibility to add an extra url for each event-language, to be quickly accessed in the app
- Templates are now referred to as events, that contain a questionnaire.
- Added bulk-export support for Hubspot CRM.
- Added a large number of additional languages for events.
- In the analytics for reports, added a table to list the participants countries that were previously only displayed on a world-map.
- Added support for Pardot marketing automation.
- Added additional placeholders for follow-up emails.
- General Overhaul of the Event configuration page.
- Users in the restricted users section of an event are now ordered by their email-address.
- In the analytics for reports, improved the display for questions with a small number of options.
- Added clearer wording for labels of input-fields for question titles, group titles and question descriptions.
- Updated the outdated Microsoft Dynamics logo.
- Updated the outdated Optimizely logo.
- Removed outdated wordings relating to the Optimizely integration.
- Fixed an issue where a user would not be redirected correctly out of the VisitReport Dashboard if they logged themselves out in a separate browser-tab.
- Fixed an issue where the crm-reconnect workflow would sometimes take multiple attempts to work properly.
- In the analytics for reports, fixed an issue where the "All" option of a chart would disappear once deselected.
- Improved the german wording to clarify the distinction between text and textarea questions
- Fixed an issue where the report analytics graphs were shown as transulcent or not at all in the analytics pdf export
- Fixed an issue where custom entities were ignored durign a bulk-export to a crm
- Fixed an issue where non cyrillic characters where shown as questionmarks in exported vcards
- Fixed an issue with the account properties not updating in the crm-export mergeview when selecting a duplicate
- Fixed an issue where the filter-popover on the report overview was cut off and not entirely visible
- Updated a huge number of libraries and frameworks
- Fixed an issue where, instead of usernames, user-ids were shown in the report-analytics diagrams
- Fixed an issue where users were able to see a button to create Appointments, even though the process would have failed because they lacked the necessary permissions