Learn more about our products' updates in our detailed Release Notes. We keep working on improving our software to optimize your business processes and make them trouble-free!
Thank you for your help and feedback to our support!
- Introduced Media Library feature
- Added a preview to the questionnaire settings to show effects of color choices and branding settings
- Switched color-picker to use hex code instead of hsl for colors
- Added linebreaks to the answers of textarea questions with multiple options
- Updated wording of SAP CRM ("SAP Sales Cloud")
- Added missing translations for questionnaire description placeholders
- Fixed an issue where changing the salutation of an inventory-data contact was not working
- Changed the questionnaire configurator layout to signle-column
- Removed obsolete settings
- Fixed an issue with recognizing date values in safari browsers
- Fixed an issue where answer-options were not ordered correctly
- Added an option to disable export options for unchecked reports
- Hide disabled entities in the duplicate-check filter popup
- Disabled entities are now skipped during the validations tep of the crm export
- Fixed an issue where the date-picker for the "created"-date column in the report-grid was distorted
- Prevent master questions from being added to the same questionnaire multiple times
- Fixed broken links to user & user-group settings in questionnaire configurator
- Added the option to add default-answers to questions in the questionnaire configurator
- Added the option to add a profile-picture to your snapaddy account, for use with the team-coordination feature
- Added an new column to the team-coordination page to display the users email
- Redesigned the user profile page
- Fixed a small issue with french translation
- Fixed some UI issues when creating a new questionnaire
- Direct export to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 including duplicate-check from the VisitReport dashboard
- Direct export to SAP C/4HANA including duplicate-check from the VisitReport dashboard
- In the report-analytics view, the participants countries of origin can now be seen on an interactive world-map.
- It is now possible to filter reports by their salesforce duplicate-check results.
- The teamcoordination view now auto-refreshes every 30 seconds.
- Terminal-accounts are not shown in the teamcoordination view anymore, since these features are not compatible.
- When restricting the access to a questionnaire to one or more usergroups, the users that are part of said groups are now shown in the teamcoordination view.
- In the Mandril-exort error-message, the id of the report that failed to export is now displayed correctly.
- Reworked the entire VisitReport Templates/Reports-List and navigation
- Follow-up emails
- Added functionality for supporting multiple email variants + customizable salutations within emails
- Changed wording in analytics pdf export dialogue
- Added faq links to questionnaire-settings
- Language select in questionnaire settings is now diabled after finalizing/mastering
- After duplicating, template name is updated to "Copy of " and questionnaire-title field is focused
- Also removed the Template IDs from the List of Reports again
- When copying questions from a master, show the correct master-name
- VR-Dashboard parts of multiple-signatures feature
- Added filter for Follow-up-email sent/not sent
- Report Grid clear filter values on pressing reload button
- Hide captcha and unnecessary information for invited users
- Fixed an Issue that made duplicating master templates impossible
- Fixed a call to the rest api, to enable duplicating templates who's lifespan has ended/is yet to start
- Removed linebreaks from inventory-data upload. This fixes an issue where inventory-data downloads in the app could stop unexpectedly.