You will find all updates to our products here. If you want to stay up to date, feel free to sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for adding multiple attachments to HubSpot activities
- Added some minor design changes / UI tweaks
- Improved performance of page changes within VisitReport event settings
- Switching between "related" question types should no longer reset question option values
- Fixed an issue where deleting the first participant of a report could delete other participants aswell
- Fixed an issue where an automatically loaded parent account would not get selected in the mergeview correctly
- Fixed some wording / UI issues within the team coordination user table
- Added SugarCRM support (Single / bulk export)
- Adjusted display of report id for child participants
- Added arrow buttons for reordering questions within the questionnaire configurator
- Added a warning message in the save bar when changing settings for a live event
- Added support for creating hubspot attachments for activities without separate note entry
- Minor wording updates
- Fixed an issue where DataQuality wasn't recognized when opening / refreshing the VisitReport Dashboard
- Static filters for VisitReport Analytics (narrow down data to be displayed by setting creation date, creators, participants etc.)
- Add a way to disable entities via mapping, without loosing data when enabling the entity afterwards
- Automatically load and select the parent account, when a contact duplicate was found or manually selected
- Support globally configured "Safemode" / "Preselection of field values" setting
- Combined "App" and "Dashboard" tabs in Event settings, improved UI by hiding unused input fields
- Improved error handling to show which entities got exported successfully and which entity failed
- Increased size of custom fields within event settings
- Only allow ".jpeg,.jpg,.png" as media library folder images
- Fixed an issue where clicking the "Add attachment" button within the follow-up email settings could cause a crash under some conditions
- Fixed an issue where forwarding an error to our Backend could cause the error modal to crash
- Fixed an issue where SAP would not show any labels in the mergeview when connected via oauth without an installed snapADDY chrome extension
- Fixed an issue where some properties are missing in the mapping when exporting a report after setting it to "checked"
- Fixed an issue where the Hubspot support button would overlay certain UI elements
- Fixed an issue where the Pipedrive export would show a success message even when the export failed
- Fixed an issue where the syntax highlighting within the follow-up email settings / email template editor didn't work as expected
- HubSpot: Refresh CRM access tokens when connection could not be established
- Improvements and bug fixes for the new VR Analytics
- Border of questioCard doesn't respect border-radius
- Fix typo in German translations
- ReportsGrid: Broken date popover save button click target
- Added a Beta version of the new report analytics feature
- Fixed an issue where user-restrictions on event swhere not correctly applied if only user-grousp were added to the list of users/groups that are supposed to have access.
- Added the possibility to configure mandatory contact fields on an event-level
- Added the possibility to control from which sources participants may be added on an event
- Added the possibility to restrict editing-access to events (among users who have the appropriate role)
- Introduced a new modal for adding new events
- Improved the event settings by splitting up settings into multiple sub-pages
- Events now only have a single title to avoid confusion
- Added the possibility to add an extra url for each event-language, to be quickly accessed in the app
- Templates are now referred to as events, that contain a questionnaire.
- Added bulk-export support for Hubspot CRM.
- Added a large number of additional languages for events.
- In the analytics for reports, added a table to list the participants countries that were previously only displayed on a world-map.
- Added support for Pardot marketing automation.
- Added additional placeholders for follow-up emails.
- General Overhaul of the Event configuration page.
- Users in the restricted users section of an event are now ordered by their email-address.
- In the analytics for reports, improved the display for questions with a small number of options.
- Added clearer wording for labels of input-fields for question titles, group titles and question descriptions.
- Updated the outdated Microsoft Dynamics logo.
- Updated the outdated Optimizely logo.
- Removed outdated wordings relating to the Optimizely integration.
- Fixed an issue where a user would not be redirected correctly out of the VisitReport Dashboard if they logged themselves out in a separate browser-tab.
- Fixed an issue where the crm-reconnect workflow would sometimes take multiple attempts to work properly.
- In the analytics for reports, fixed an issue where the "All" option of a chart would disappear once deselected.
- Improved the german wording to clarify the distinction between text and textarea questions
- Fixed an issue where the report analytics graphs were shown as transulcent or not at all in the analytics pdf export
- Fixed an issue where custom entities were ignored durign a bulk-export to a crm
- Fixed an issue where non cyrillic characters where shown as questionmarks in exported vcards
- Fixed an issue with the account properties not updating in the crm-export mergeview when selecting a duplicate
- Fixed an issue where the filter-popover on the report overview was cut off and not entirely visible
- Updated a huge number of libraries and frameworks
- Fixed an issue where, instead of usernames, user-ids were shown in the report-analytics diagrams
- Fixed an issue where users were able to see a button to create Appointments, even though the process would have failed because they lacked the necessary permissions