Hier finden Sie alle Updates zu unseren Produkten. Wenn Sie auf dem Laufenden bleiben möchten, melden Sie sich gerne zum Newsletter an.
Bitte beachten: Die Release Notes sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- HubSpot: Refresh CRM access tokens when connection could not be established
- Improvements and bug fixes for the new VR Analytics
- Border of questioCard doesn't respect border-radius
- Fix typo in German translations
- ReportsGrid: Broken date popover save button click target
- Added a Beta version of the new report analytics feature
- Fixed an issue where user-restrictions on event swhere not correctly applied if only user-grousp were added to the list of users/groups that are supposed to have access.
- Added the possibility to configure mandatory contact fields on an event-level
- Added the possibility to control from which sources participants may be added on an event
- Added the possibility to restrict editing-access to events (among users who have the appropriate role)
- Introduced a new modal for adding new events
- Improved the event settings by splitting up settings into multiple sub-pages
- Events now only have a single title to avoid confusion
- Added the possibility to add an extra url for each event-language, to be quickly accessed in the app
- Templates are now referred to as events, that contain a questionnaire.
- Added bulk-export support for Hubspot CRM.
- Added a large number of additional languages for events.
- In the analytics for reports, added a table to list the participants countries that were previously only displayed on a world-map.
- Added support for Pardot marketing automation.
- Added additional placeholders for follow-up emails.
- General Overhaul of the Event configuration page.
- Users in the restricted users section of an event are now ordered by their email-address.
- In the analytics for reports, improved the display for questions with a small number of options.
- Added clearer wording for labels of input-fields for question titles, group titles and question descriptions.
- Updated the outdated Microsoft Dynamics logo.
- Updated the outdated Optimizely logo.
- Removed outdated wordings relating to the Optimizely integration.
- Fixed an issue where a user would not be redirected correctly out of the VisitReport Dashboard if they logged themselves out in a separate browser-tab.
- Fixed an issue where the crm-reconnect workflow would sometimes take multiple attempts to work properly.
- In the analytics for reports, fixed an issue where the "All" option of a chart would disappear once deselected.
- Improved the german wording to clarify the distinction between text and textarea questions
- Fixed an issue where the report analytics graphs were shown as transulcent or not at all in the analytics pdf export
- Fixed an issue where custom entities were ignored durign a bulk-export to a crm
- Fixed an issue where non cyrillic characters where shown as questionmarks in exported vcards
- Fixed an issue with the account properties not updating in the crm-export mergeview when selecting a duplicate
- Fixed an issue where the filter-popover on the report overview was cut off and not entirely visible
- Updated a huge number of libraries and frameworks
- Fixed an issue where, instead of usernames, user-ids were shown in the report-analytics diagrams
- Fixed an issue where users were able to see a button to create Appointments, even though the process would have failed because they lacked the necessary permissions
- Added new field "Linkedin-URL" for contacts/reports
- Added a column for "Note" in the reports-table
- General UI Overhaul
- Added the possibility to export multiple contacts of a report as one entity to a crm (mapping required)
- Added additional links to FAQ articles
- Adjusted which columns are scrollable horizontally in the reports-table
- Fixed an issue where buttons where cut off on the questionnaire-overview in french and italian
- Fixed an issue where the batch download of qr-codes for inventory-data failed in some cases
- Added support for Hubspot as a CRM export target
- Added support for exporting reports to Pipedrive via Bulk-export
- Added support for Marketing Automation "Marketo"
- Improved performance in the reports-grid
- Improved stability & performance of duplicating questionnaires
- Improved stability & performance of deleting questions, question-options & groups
- Improved routing
- Fixed an issue with the CRM-Duplicate Check
- Fixed an issue with the internal handling of Date & Time values
- Fixed an issue where Duplicate-check requests would sometimes fail for Salesforce & Dynamics
- Fixed an issue where signature questions were not correctly shown as "signed" sometimes
- Added the option to configure follow-up emails using HTML
- Improved the email-activity log
- Fixed an issue that would prevent uploading imventory-data for certain excel files
- Extended Pipedrive CRM functionality
- Fixed an issue where the chart "Reports per day (by User)" was missing when exporting multiple charts as a pdf