You will find all updates to our products here. If you want to stay up to date, feel free to sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- CardScanner is now called BusinessCards.
- It is now possible to create, save and share your own businesscard.
- If your personal information changes, you can update it quickly in the app.
- You can also create your business card on the snapADDY website.
BusinessCards Configurator 1.13.0
- You can now create your own snapADDY digital business card at https://app.snapaddy.com/business-cards.
- Download the QR code of your business card
- Update default icons for custom links
- Fixed an issue where when exporting to phone contacts from the list of businesscards, it would fail and the loading spinner would not disappear
- Fixed an issue where having a lot of attachments on a contact or a lot of contacts with one attachment each could lead to degraded performance and crashes.
- Fixed an issue where re-scanning a businesscard right after it initially failed did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking a "Done" button in some cases would only close an opened keyboard without actually doing what the button is supposed to do until a second click.
- Fixed an issue where, when sharing your own businesscard via qr-code, the qr-codes were cut off and not be able to be scanned.
- Fixed an issue where the crmUserId property of a user was not properly available during the mapping proces of the crm-export.
- Fixed an issue with the export to Microsoft 365 / Outlook
- Added support for lookup fields in the crm mergeview
- Added email validation on login page
- Overhauled the login page
- In the crm mergeview, when selecting a duplicate contact the corresponding account will now also be selected automatically
- Improved the date & datetime picker components used in the crm mergeview for small screens
- Added missing Linkedin Input field to excel exports
- Added clearer indicator that ones own businesscards avatar can be edited
- Improved UX for users who install this App by mistake instead of snapADDY VisitReport
- Fixed an issue with crm error messages not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where automatic deletion of businesscards after exporting, if enabled, did not occur
- Fixed an issue of missing whitespace between the "Notes" and "Attachments" tabs in the crm mergeview
- Fixed an issue where the view on the crm mergeview would scroll around strangely when focusing an input field
- Small wording fixes
- Added option to save ones own businesscard for easy sharing with other users
- Added support for exporting contacts directly to Hubspot CRM
- Added option to export contacts to Office 365
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the CardScanner app
- Fixed an issue where a cards note would be lost if the app was closed before leaving the notes-view of the card
- Adjusted wording
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Greatly improved the performance when more than 200 cards have been scanned
- Advertisement in the app.
- Replaced legacy OAuth Single-Sign-On.
- Adjusted export action sheet buttons for users without license and users with expired license
- Fixed issue where button for adding business cards is disabled.
- Fixed issue where review popup is not displayed.
- Fixed issue where an error is shown when more than 150 business cards is scanned.
- Fixed issue where _No Internet connection._ message doesn't appear when the app is started if the device is offline.
- Fixed issue where starting the app while being offline prevented business card scanner to work properly.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Restricted exporting to Excel for trial users.
- SAML login functionality.
- Added _Rescan_ functionality that triggers re-processing of unprocessed business cards.
- Added the alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the app.
- Improved overall performance of the application when a large amount of business cards is scanned.
- Adjusted trigger button for selection mode.
- Adjusted business cards limit alert after scanning.
- Adjusted workflow after scanning the business card when CRM is selected but the connection is not established.
- Fixed issue where switching Pipedrive user requires reinstalling the application.
- Fixed issue where app crashed after exporting business cards to the DataQuality.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection is still allowed in the application, while prohibited in the global organization settings.
- Fixed issue where business cards could not be saved as phonebook contacts.
- Fixed issue where scanning business cards while being offline led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed issue where adding business cards by scanning QR codes led to the wrongly sorted list.
- Fixed wrong pricing URL in the settings.