Note sulla versione
Qui troverai tutti gli aggiornamenti sui nostri prodotti. Se vuoi rimanere informato, non esitare a iscriverti alla nostra newsletter. Attenzione: Le note sulla versione sono disponibili solo in inglese.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Deutsche Messe" (API credentials required)
- Added Salesforce SSO as a log-in option
- Replaced Legacy OAuth SSO with OpenID Connect
- Fixed issue where future years cannot be selected in a datetime picker.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Show the time of the appointments in the Appointments tab.
- Added alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the application.
- Extended functionality for sending debug data to the server for easier troubleshooting.
- Disabled question options while saving the previously selected answer is still in progress.
- Disabled option for adding attachments from the Media Library for reports with disabled Follow-up Email functionality.
- Adjusted export notifications to open the first questionnaire with unexported reports without exporting them.
- Added a warning that is shown when the Follow-up Email functionality is enabled, but the variant is not chosen.
- Set a limit to the number of results when searching CRM for participants to 20, for each entity type.
- Improved error messages received after SAML login or regular login for users without a valid license.
- Hid the sidebar of PDF files in the Media Library by default.
- Fixed issue where signatures are not exported to the Dashboard.
- Fixed issue where screensaver can be dismissed without PIN by pressing the back button.
- Fixed issue where offline mode can be bypassed by the Follow-up Email functionality.
- Fixed issue where the wrong participant was shown when clicking the exported report.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection status is not updated after completing the authentication process.
- Fixed issue where settings page can be opened multiple times by clicking fast on the gear icon.
- Fixed issue where loading the questionnaire with default answers led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed occasional infinite loader when entering the report.
- added support for MyExpoLeads Badge provider
- Added Badge Scanner support for Maritz Global Events
- Improved Stability of the App in case a large number of attachments have been added to multiple reports
- Improved Error-handling & Logging
- Fixed a number of issues with uploading reports to the VisitReport Dashboard and assigning of report-IDs
- The attachment and notes sections may now optionally be hidden.
- Added a feature to allow users to choose between SAML and password login.
- Fixed the issue where participants got lost after scanning the business card.
- Fixed the issue where answers are not being saved after adding participants from the Inventory Data.
- Fixed the issue where the gallery is not working on Android 11.
- Fixed the issue where the screensaver can't be dismissed.
- Target Android API Level 30 (Android 11).
- Added support for creating reports via deeplinks from the external source.
- Improved error handling.
- Adjusted list of available CRMs for exporting by removing the snapADDY API option.
- Adjusted questionnaire by making it possible to open settings when no questionnaire is selected.
- Adjusted attachments section by adding the limit of 9 attachments that can be added for the single report.
- Adjusted user interface for exported reports.
- Adjusted user interface in the questionnaires list page.
- Fixed issue when last attachment is not exported to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue when PDF is not generated during the CRM export.
- Fixed issue when Media Library was not refreshed when the organization is changed.
- Fixed issue where spinner was shown infinitely after deleting the participant.
- Fixed issue where switching between _New_ and _Reports_ tab was not possible sometimes.
- Fixed issue where _Search for duplicates_ loader was not dismissed when exporting the report to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue where collapsable questions cannot be expanded.
- Fixed the issue where the timestamp of the report is not shown if it does not have any participants.
- Fixed the issue where the _Next_ button is misplaced after exiting the camera view.
- Fixed the issue where the report stays broken until the app is restarted if the report was exported while being offline.
- Fixed an issue with the in-app browser not being able to open pages.
- Sending a follow-up email can now be prepared directly in the app
- Nested questions: These questions are dynamically generated based on your answers to a superior single- or multi-selection question
- Fixed an issue that would keep the App stuck on the "New" or "Reports" pages, unable to start or view any reports until a restart of the app