Notes de mise à jour
Vous trouverez ici toutes les nouveautés concernant nos produits. Si vous souhaitez rester informé, inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter. Veuillez noter : Les notes de publication ne sont disponibles qu'en anglais.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where when exporting to phone contacts from the list of businesscards, it would fail and the loading spinner would not disappear
- Fixed an issue where having a lot of attachments on a contact or a lot of contacts with one attachment each could lead to degraded performance and crashes.
- Fixed an issue where re-scanning a businesscard right after it initially failed did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking a "Done" button in some cases would only close an opened keyboard without actually doing what the button is supposed to do until a second click.
- Fixed an issue where, when sharing your own businesscard via qr-code, the qr-codes were cut off and not be able to be scanned.
- Fixed an issue where the crmUserId property of a user was not properly available during the mapping proces of the crm-export.
- Fixed an issue with the export to Microsoft 365 / Outlook
- Added support for lookup fields in the crm mergeview
- Added email validation on login page
- Overhauled the login page
- In the crm mergeview, when selecting a duplicate contact the corresponding account will now also be selected automatically
- Improved the date & datetime picker components used in the crm mergeview for small screens
- Added missing Linkedin Input field to excel exports
- Added clearer indicator that ones own businesscards avatar can be edited
- Improved UX for users who install this App by mistake instead of snapADDY VisitReport
- Fixed an issue with crm error messages not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where automatic deletion of businesscards after exporting, if enabled, did not occur
- Fixed an issue of missing whitespace between the "Notes" and "Attachments" tabs in the crm mergeview
- Fixed an issue where the view on the crm mergeview would scroll around strangely when focusing an input field
- Small wording fixes
- Added option to save ones own businesscard for easy sharing with other users
- Added support for exporting contacts directly to Hubspot CRM
- Added option to export contacts to Office 365
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the CardScanner app
- Fixed an issue where a cards note would be lost if the app was closed before leaving the notes-view of the card
- Adjusted wording
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Greatly improved the performance when more than 200 cards have been scanned
- Advertisement in the app.
- Replaced legacy OAuth Single-Sign-On.
- Adjusted export action sheet buttons for users without license and users with expired license
- Fixed issue where button for adding business cards is disabled.
- Fixed issue where review popup is not displayed.
- Fixed issue where an error is shown when more than 150 business cards is scanned.
- Fixed issue where _No Internet connection._ message doesn't appear when the app is started if the device is offline.
- Fixed issue where starting the app while being offline prevented business card scanner to work properly.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Restricted exporting to Excel for trial users.
- SAML login functionality.
- Added _Rescan_ functionality that triggers re-processing of unprocessed business cards.
- Added the alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the app.
- Improved overall performance of the application when a large amount of business cards is scanned.
- Adjusted trigger button for selection mode.
- Adjusted business cards limit alert after scanning.
- Adjusted workflow after scanning the business card when CRM is selected but the connection is not established.
- Fixed issue where switching Pipedrive user requires reinstalling the application.
- Fixed issue where app crashed after exporting business cards to the DataQuality.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection is still allowed in the application, while prohibited in the global organization settings.
- Fixed issue where business cards could not be saved as phonebook contacts.
- Fixed issue where scanning business cards while being offline led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed issue where adding business cards by scanning QR codes led to the wrongly sorted list.
- Fixed wrong pricing URL in the settings.
- Adjusted workflow for duplicate check
- Deleted "Retake" button from the camera view
- Removed the scroll from the list of available CRMs in the settings page
- Fixed first and last name not appearing when saving contact to phone
- Fixed issue that occurred when global CRM configuration is partially configured
- Fixed issue where snapADDY API option is not shown in the export option
- CRM error handling feature
- DC indicator animation unintentionally starts after connection to CRM
- Endless checking for duplicates if connection is broken
- Clicking export without internet connection results in an endless spinning wheel
- Include attachments to the API Export
- Adjust Pipedrive OAuth ClientId (Staging)