Notas de publicación
Aquí encontrará todas las actualizaciones de nuestros productos. Si desea permanecer informado, no dude en inscribirse a nuestro newsletter. Tenga en cuenta: Las notas de la versión sólo están disponibles en inglés.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Electron (Windows)
- "Done" in "Notes" closes the keyboard on the first press and the report at the second
- Add fallback for empty template titles
- Windows: Adjust start menu bar
- Windows: Adjust name to "snapADDY VisitReport"
- Windows: User is still logged in after un-/reinstallation
- Windows: Right-Click should be possible
- Windows: Dev plugins and wrong version number shown in settings
- Enable hover effect for inventory data result list
- Windows: SSO not working
- Windows: Marking texts is not possible (Swipe)
- Windows: Adjust compression of attachments
- Windows: Wrong error message for "No Internet connection"
- Windows: Inventory data list inperformant directly after opening
- Nested dependent questions wrong behaviour
- "Last updated" showing "-1 months"
- Quick Selecting & Un-selecting of multiselect-options can cause duplicate answer entities
- Prohibit Microsoft/Google SSO: Wrong error message
- Windows/Browser: "Next" button not appearing in onboarding
- Hide empty groups with dependent questions
- "Required Fields missing" is displayed when adding Inventory Data
- This update has improved the user experience in the VisitReport app significantly.
- The user interface shines in a sharper design and is even clearer thanks to the integrated sidebar.
- The new "Team Coordination" feature supports stand personnel at trade fairs to always keep an overview of everybody's whereabouts and allows direct contact between colleagues within the app.
- Enables the User Status Feature to be Questionnaire specific.
- Split chinese as an option for questionnaire languages into chinese (simplified) and chinese (traditional).
- Existing chinese texts wil be treated as chinese (simplified)
- Implemented the multiple-signature features.
- Team coordination module | B&R
- Distinguish between traditional and simplified Chinese
- Enables support for CSV or CSV-LIKE mappings when parsing a QR-Code, and all subsequent features (a.E. Duplicate Check). The CSV mapping is a new and optional top level property on the snapaddy mapping. If no CSV mapping is specified the App will not parse CSV formats.
- Enables scanning of AZTEC formats for all of our data formats (e.g. SnappyCard, VCard and the newly added CSV)
- Merged the BadgeScan PR and disabled it for the time being.
- When attempting to scan a QR code in Dev environments you are now presented with a choice of what kind of format should be mocked (Debug only).
- If a participant was created based on a source contact, it will now always show a QR-Code in the participant details.
- The Dev and Prod environment now use the same FTS query to find duplicates.
- The amount of local contacts is now used as a criteria for inventory data actions instead of the existence of a contact list
- Fixed a race condition that persisted participants before they had their custom fields applied.
- QR-Code generation now correctly uses the custom qrCodeId if it exists. If not the contacts "real" id is used like before.
- After the inventory download has finished server-side deleted contact lists should now be cleaned up correctly
- Added missing translations for "Canceled" in download manager
- Added missing translations ins DownloadManagerModal.
- Customer Handover is now possible when Business Card is scanned
- When QR code is scanned, the contact is is now matched (as is the case with a business card)
- Deactivate "Delete"-Button on drawing-page when in readonly-mode
- Remove obsolete code in attachments-modal
- Google image search:
- use the google thumbnail image, to avoid cors issues with different hosts
- remove the http plugin "downloadFile" workaround, because it is superflous now, and caused the download to fail, if there had not been an avatar added yet.
- Removed the QR-Code display when contact was scanned with a v-card (because the data contained in it was always invalid) in the participant modal.
- If participant is added from inventory data and therefore has a qr-code, the qr-code slide is always displayed first in the participant modal.
- Accent color is not set in the apps
- Single select and Text Area fields are not shown in Exported view
- Drawing not readjusting properly when device is rotated from landscape back to normal view
- The screen saver from the Terminal is not shown on the device
- Android: New version popup is not showing up
- Windows: App crashes on Windows Version 1709 (Build 16299.1565)