Notas de publicación
Aquí encontrará todas las actualizaciones de nuestros productos. Si desea permanecer informado, no dude en inscribirse a nuestro newsletter. Tenga en cuenta: Las notas de la versión sólo están disponibles en inglés.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added option to save ones own businesscard for easy sharing with other users
- Added support for exporting contacts directly to Hubspot CRM
- Added option to export contacts to Office 365
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the CardScanner app
- Fixed an issue where a cards note would be lost if the app was closed before leaving the notes-view of the card
- Adjusted wording
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Greatly improved the performance when more than 200 cards have been scanned
- Advertisement in the app.
- Replaced legacy OAuth Single-Sign-On.
- Adjusted export action sheet buttons for users without license and users with expired license
- Fixed issue where button for adding business cards is disabled.
- Fixed issue where review popup is not displayed.
- Fixed issue where an error is shown when more than 150 business cards is scanned.
- Fixed issue where _No Internet connection._ message doesn't appear when the app is started if the device is offline.
- Fixed issue where starting the app while being offline prevented business card scanner to work properly.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Restricted exporting to Excel for trial users.
- SAML login functionality.
- Added _Rescan_ functionality that triggers re-processing of unprocessed business cards.
- Added the alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the app.
- Improved overall performance of the application when a large amount of business cards is scanned.
- Adjusted trigger button for selection mode.
- Adjusted business cards limit alert after scanning.
- Adjusted workflow after scanning the business card when CRM is selected but the connection is not established.
- Fixed issue where switching Pipedrive user requires reinstalling the application.
- Fixed issue where app crashed after exporting business cards to the DataQuality.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection is still allowed in the application, while prohibited in the global organization settings.
- Fixed issue where business cards could not be saved as phonebook contacts.
- Fixed issue where scanning business cards while being offline led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed issue where adding business cards by scanning QR codes led to the wrongly sorted list.
- Fixed wrong pricing URL in the settings.
- Adjusted workflow for duplicate check
- Deleted "Retake" button from the camera view
- Removed the scroll from the list of available CRMs in the settings page
- Fixed first and last name not appearing when saving contact to phone
- Fixed issue that occurred when global CRM configuration is partially configured
- Fixed issue where snapADDY API option is not shown in the export option
- CRM error handling feature
- DC indicator animation unintentionally starts after connection to CRM
- Endless checking for duplicates if connection is broken
- Clicking export without internet connection results in an endless spinning wheel
- Include attachments to the API Export
- Adjust Pipedrive OAuth ClientId (Staging)
- Set a limitation of captured business cards in the app
- Direct phone call and email in details
- Open BusinessCard and Avatar in modal in details
- API changes lead to problems by the customers, who use the API productively
- Open Duplicate links in the same browser for DC Popover and MergeView
- Mandatory/limited CRM fields: Show information why a requirement isn't met in the merge view
- Select fields shouldn't trigger the keyboard in mergeview
- Check support for fieldtypes
- Integrate Mergeview V2
- Closing the keyboard causes blank space in the bottom of the MergeView
- Export button has to be pushed twice to start the export
- Logical name shown instead of label for mandatory field notification
- Fair use limit is overly deducted when switching between detail view and overview
- Dynamics login window opens twice after scanning a card (Android)
- Block export button when nothing can be exported
- Manual duplicate search: View scrolls to the bottom when many duplicates are suggested
- Bug in the layout of the "State" field in connection to SAP
- Locked fields mapping functionality not working correctly
- SAP DateTime field showing wrong values
- Empty error toast when export fails
- Disconnecting from SAP (SSO) opens in app Browser
- Google image search results shown incorrect
- Sugar duplicate check indicators are missing
- Sugar does not display custom fields after fresh install/upgrade from old Version
- Pipedrive Merge View is displaying an empty page
- DC indicator dots animation not working
- Dynamics duplicate check doesn't work
- Reconnecting to SSO CRMs does not work
- DC Indicator not displaying correct Values after closing the App when not connected to a CRM
- No upgrade popup for users without credits who try to export to CRM
- snapADDY API not shown as export target
- Rename "Grabber" to "DataQuality"
- Note field gets lost when updating
- Merge chip doesn't show "QA" as input
- Fix numeration of attachments in mergeview
- Attachments should only be exported to contact, not to account
- Dynamic Invalidations mapping rule not working properly
- Allowed Actions mapping function not working properly
- Keyboard shouldn't be opened for Multiselect fields with a few options
- CRM settings are not shown when opening settings quickly after app start
- User with only a VR License can export to the Grabber from the CardScanner app
- vCard "TEL" parsing without metadata
- Avatar size in google image search
- Link to login from paywall
- Enhance drawing functionality
- Remove Sugar Community Edition Checkbox from App
- Integrate trial-creation-error-handling for 'user domain blacklisted' and 'user domain claimed' via 'first time SSO-login'