You will find all updates to our products here. If you want to stay up to date, feel free to sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Enables the User Status Feature to be Questionnaire specific.
- Split chinese as an option for questionnaire languages into chinese (simplified) and chinese (traditional).
- Existing chinese texts wil be treated as chinese (simplified)
- Implemented the multiple-signature features.
- Team coordination module | B&R
- Distinguish between traditional and simplified Chinese
- Enables support for CSV or CSV-LIKE mappings when parsing a QR-Code, and all subsequent features (a.E. Duplicate Check). The CSV mapping is a new and optional top level property on the snapaddy mapping. If no CSV mapping is specified the App will not parse CSV formats.
- Enables scanning of AZTEC formats for all of our data formats (e.g. SnappyCard, VCard and the newly added CSV)
- Merged the BadgeScan PR and disabled it for the time being.
- When attempting to scan a QR code in Dev environments you are now presented with a choice of what kind of format should be mocked (Debug only).
- If a participant was created based on a source contact, it will now always show a QR-Code in the participant details.
- The Dev and Prod environment now use the same FTS query to find duplicates.
- The amount of local contacts is now used as a criteria for inventory data actions instead of the existence of a contact list
- Fixed a race condition that persisted participants before they had their custom fields applied.
- QR-Code generation now correctly uses the custom qrCodeId if it exists. If not the contacts "real" id is used like before.
- After the inventory download has finished server-side deleted contact lists should now be cleaned up correctly
- Added missing translations for "Canceled" in download manager
- Added missing translations ins DownloadManagerModal.
- Customer Handover is now possible when Business Card is scanned
- When QR code is scanned, the contact is is now matched (as is the case with a business card)
- Deactivate "Delete"-Button on drawing-page when in readonly-mode
- Remove obsolete code in attachments-modal
- Google image search:
- use the google thumbnail image, to avoid cors issues with different hosts
- remove the http plugin "downloadFile" workaround, because it is superflous now, and caused the download to fail, if there had not been an avatar added yet.
- Removed the QR-Code display when contact was scanned with a v-card (because the data contained in it was always invalid) in the participant modal.
- If participant is added from inventory data and therefore has a qr-code, the qr-code slide is always displayed first in the participant modal.
- Accent color is not set in the apps
- Single select and Text Area fields are not shown in Exported view
- Drawing not readjusting properly when device is rotated from landscape back to normal view
- The screen saver from the Terminal is not shown on the device
- Android: New version popup is not showing up
- Windows: App crashes on Windows Version 1709 (Build 16299.1565)