You will find all updates to our products here. If you want to stay up to date, feel free to sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Deutsche Messe" (API credentials required)
- Added Salesforce SSO as a log-in option
- Replaced Legacy OAuth SSO with OpenID Connect
- Fixed issue where future years cannot be selected in a datetime picker.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Show the time of the appointments in the Appointments tab.
- Added alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the application.
- Extended functionality for sending debug data to the server for easier troubleshooting.
- Disabled question options while saving the previously selected answer is still in progress.
- Disabled option for adding attachments from the Media Library for reports with disabled Follow-up Email functionality.
- Adjusted export notifications to open the first questionnaire with unexported reports without exporting them.
- Added a warning that is shown when the Follow-up Email functionality is enabled, but the variant is not chosen.
- Set a limit to the number of results when searching CRM for participants to 20, for each entity type.
- Improved error messages received after SAML login or regular login for users without a valid license.
- Hid the sidebar of PDF files in the Media Library by default.
- Fixed issue where signatures are not exported to the Dashboard.
- Fixed issue where screensaver can be dismissed without PIN by pressing the back button.
- Fixed issue where offline mode can be bypassed by the Follow-up Email functionality.
- Fixed issue where the wrong participant was shown when clicking the exported report.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection status is not updated after completing the authentication process.
- Fixed issue where settings page can be opened multiple times by clicking fast on the gear icon.
- Fixed issue where loading the questionnaire with default answers led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed occasional infinite loader when entering the report.
- added support for MyExpoLeads Badge provider
- Added Badge Scanner support for Maritz Global Events
- Improved Stability of the App in case a large number of attachments have been added to multiple reports
- Improved Error-handling & Logging
- Fixed a number of issues with uploading reports to the VisitReport Dashboard and assigning of report-IDs
- The attachment and notes sections may now optionally be hidden.
- Added a feature to allow users to choose between SAML and password login.
- Fixed the issue where participants got lost after scanning the business card.
- Fixed the issue where answers are not being saved after adding participants from the Inventory Data.
- Fixed the issue where the gallery is not working on Android 11.
- Fixed the issue where the screensaver can't be dismissed.
- Target Android API Level 30 (Android 11).
- Added support for creating reports via deeplinks from the external source.
- Improved error handling.
- Adjusted list of available CRMs for exporting by removing the snapADDY API option.
- Adjusted questionnaire by making it possible to open settings when no questionnaire is selected.
- Adjusted attachments section by adding the limit of 9 attachments that can be added for the single report.
- Adjusted user interface for exported reports.
- Adjusted user interface in the questionnaires list page.
- Fixed issue when last attachment is not exported to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue when PDF is not generated during the CRM export.
- Fixed issue when Media Library was not refreshed when the organization is changed.
- Fixed issue where spinner was shown infinitely after deleting the participant.
- Fixed issue where switching between _New_ and _Reports_ tab was not possible sometimes.
- Fixed issue where _Search for duplicates_ loader was not dismissed when exporting the report to the SAP Sales Cloud.
- Fixed issue where collapsable questions cannot be expanded.
- Fixed the issue where the timestamp of the report is not shown if it does not have any participants.
- Fixed the issue where the _Next_ button is misplaced after exiting the camera view.
- Fixed the issue where the report stays broken until the app is restarted if the report was exported while being offline.
- Fixed an issue with the in-app browser not being able to open pages.
- Sending a follow-up email can now be prepared directly in the app
- Nested questions: These questions are dynamically generated based on your answers to a superior single- or multi-selection question
- Fixed an issue that would keep the App stuck on the "New" or "Reports" pages, unable to start or view any reports until a restart of the app