You will find all updates to our products here. If you want to stay up to date, feel free to sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added option to save ones own businesscard for easy sharing with other users
- Added support for exporting contacts directly to Hubspot CRM
- Added option to export contacts to Office 365
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the CardScanner app
- Fixed an issue where a cards note would be lost if the app was closed before leaving the notes-view of the card
- Adjusted wording
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Greatly improved the performance when more than 200 cards have been scanned
- Advertisement in the app.
- Replaced legacy OAuth Single-Sign-On.
- Adjusted export action sheet buttons for users without license and users with expired license
- Fixed issue where button for adding business cards is disabled.
- Fixed issue where review popup is not displayed.
- Fixed issue where an error is shown when more than 150 business cards is scanned.
- Fixed issue where _No Internet connection._ message doesn't appear when the app is started if the device is offline.
- Fixed issue where starting the app while being offline prevented business card scanner to work properly.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Restricted exporting to Excel for trial users.
- SAML login functionality.
- Added _Rescan_ functionality that triggers re-processing of unprocessed business cards.
- Added the alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the app.
- Improved overall performance of the application when a large amount of business cards is scanned.
- Adjusted trigger button for selection mode.
- Adjusted business cards limit alert after scanning.
- Adjusted workflow after scanning the business card when CRM is selected but the connection is not established.
- Fixed issue where switching Pipedrive user requires reinstalling the application.
- Fixed issue where app crashed after exporting business cards to the DataQuality.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection is still allowed in the application, while prohibited in the global organization settings.
- Fixed issue where business cards could not be saved as phonebook contacts.
- Fixed issue where scanning business cards while being offline led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed issue where adding business cards by scanning QR codes led to the wrongly sorted list.
- Fixed wrong pricing URL in the settings.
- Adjusted workflow for duplicate check
- Deleted "Retake" button from the camera view
- Removed the scroll from the list of available CRMs in the settings page
- Fixed first and last name not appearing when saving contact to phone
- Fixed issue that occurred when global CRM configuration is partially configured
- Fixed issue where snapADDY API option is not shown in the export option
- CRM error handling feature
- DC indicator animation unintentionally starts after connection to CRM
- Endless checking for duplicates if connection is broken
- Clicking export without internet connection results in an endless spinning wheel
- Include attachments to the API Export
- Adjust Pipedrive OAuth ClientId (Staging)
- Set a limitation of captured business cards in the app
- Direct phone call and email in details
- Open BusinessCard and Avatar in modal in details
- API changes lead to problems by the customers, who use the API productively
- Open Duplicate links in the same browser for DC Popover and MergeView
- Mandatory/limited CRM fields: Show information why a requirement isn't met in the merge view
- Select fields shouldn't trigger the keyboard in mergeview
- Check support for fieldtypes
- Integrate Mergeview V2
- Closing the keyboard causes blank space in the bottom of the MergeView
- Export button has to be pushed twice to start the export
- Logical name shown instead of label for mandatory field notification
- Fair use limit is overly deducted when switching between detail view and overview
- Dynamics login window opens twice after scanning a card (Android)
- Block export button when nothing can be exported
- Manual duplicate search: View scrolls to the bottom when many duplicates are suggested
- Bug in the layout of the "State" field in connection to SAP
- Locked fields mapping functionality not working correctly
- SAP DateTime field showing wrong values
- Empty error toast when export fails
- Disconnecting from SAP (SSO) opens in app Browser
- Google image search results shown incorrect
- Sugar duplicate check indicators are missing
- Sugar does not display custom fields after fresh install/upgrade from old Version
- Pipedrive Merge View is displaying an empty page
- DC indicator dots animation not working
- Dynamics duplicate check doesn't work
- Reconnecting to SSO CRMs does not work
- DC Indicator not displaying correct Values after closing the App when not connected to a CRM
- No upgrade popup for users without credits who try to export to CRM
- snapADDY API not shown as export target
- Rename "Grabber" to "DataQuality"
- Note field gets lost when updating
- Merge chip doesn't show "QA" as input
- Fix numeration of attachments in mergeview
- Attachments should only be exported to contact, not to account
- Dynamic Invalidations mapping rule not working properly
- Allowed Actions mapping function not working properly
- Keyboard shouldn't be opened for Multiselect fields with a few options
- CRM settings are not shown when opening settings quickly after app start
- User with only a VR License can export to the Grabber from the CardScanner app
- vCard "TEL" parsing without metadata
- Avatar size in google image search
- Link to login from paywall
- Enhance drawing functionality
- Remove Sugar Community Edition Checkbox from App
- Integrate trial-creation-error-handling for 'user domain blacklisted' and 'user domain claimed' via 'first time SSO-login'