Hier finden Sie alle Updates zu unseren Produkten. Wenn Sie auf dem Laufenden bleiben möchten, melden Sie sich gerne zum Newsletter an.
Bitte beachten: Die Release Notes sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added the Email Validator functionality
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider ECR (API credentials required)
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider LeadSuccess (API credentials required)
- Added support for exporting reports directly to Hubspot CRM
- Users profile image from the snapADDY Dashboard is now shown in the settings-page next to their account information
- Added a warning to prevent users from accidentally using a draft template for production use
- Added a warning to prevent users from accidentally adding a participant to an existing report instead of creating a new report
- Improved error-messages for badge-scanning functionality
- Improved the user experience of the date-picker component
- Added a notification to inform users about new questionnaires being available for them
- Enabled attaching files from the media-library as follow-up email attachments from anywhere in the media-library, including during searches
- Improved the Linkedin connection workflow
- Switched the "Ask for export" functionality to be on by default
- Increased the visibility of the button to go from the participants page to the first group of a questionnaire
- Enabled the button to call a team-member on the team-coordination page even if their status is set to "Not available"
- Added the option to make all media-library files available offline at once
- Fixed an issue where the label for switching a questionnaires language to japanese was missing
- Fixed an issue where a participants profile image would not be exported to SAP CRM Cloud
- Fixed an issue where an existing Linkedin contact could sometimes not be found when searching Linkedin by scanning a badge
- Fixed an issue where directly searching for "Person"-Entities in Pipedrive via the CRM-data-search would not return results
- Fixed an issue where users were sometimes logged out of the app unexpectedly
- Fixed an issue where participants custom-fields could not be exported to CRMs
- Fixed an issue where a process-overlay was not shown when processing businesscards that were taken while offline, before exporting reports
- Fixed an issue where a mandatory question with a default value was not correctly detected as being answered
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Scan2Lead" (API credentials required)
- Fixed the issue where PDFs are not scrollable on iPad devices.
- Added the option to add participants via Linkedin
- Added the option to switch to a devices front-camera for scanning businesscards and adding attachments
- Added crm-export paywalls for free-trial users
- Added support for universal links in the Windows 10 versions of the App
- Added a duplicate-check for inventory data when creating a new report via universal links
- A more appropriate range of pencil-sizes is now available for the drawing mode of attachments
- Minor design improvements
- Updated the icon used for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Updated the icon used for the "Badge-scan" functionality
- Improved readability of the descriptions of certain option in the settings menu
- Improved the display of selected option on typeahead single- & multiselect questions
- Improved the download process of media-library items
- Adjusted the labels in the SAP Sales Cloud login-modal to match SAP's wording
- Improved error-notification in case a follow-up email could not be sent
- Improved stability when downloading questionnaires
- Fixed an issue where images of scanned businesscards would not be exported to crm systems
- Fixed an issue where the backsides of businesscards would not be exported to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where participants would sometimes not be added properly when working without an internet connection
- Fixed an issue where some custom fields from inventory data contacts would not be available in a custom-mapping for the crm-export, under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where report-pdfs would sometimes be empty for additional participants of a report
- Fixed an issue where a users "CRM User ID" and "CRM Username" would not be available in a custom-mapping for the crm-export, under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where users on certain iOS devices were able to close the initial questionnaire-selection without choosing a questionnaire.
- Fixed an issue where changes to a participant were sometimes not properly propagated to the corresponding follow-up email recipient
- Fixed an issue where the Number of participants that have signed a signature question would be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, attachments would sometimes be missing when exporting directly to a crm system
- Fixed an issue where avatar-pictures would sometimes not be saved properly, when taken with the camera
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to open up a participant while a different participant was currently being processed after a businesscard-scan
- Fixed an issue where a users own avatar would only be shown once in the teamcoordination feature and would disappear on subsequent page visits
- Fixed an issue with the datepicker, where, under certain circumstances, the selected month would change immediately when navigating the calendar of the datepicker
- Fixed an issue where Answers to nested questions were sometimes not displayed correctly
- Fixed an issue where the user-initiated purposeful deletion of all data would not work
- Fixed an issue where the reports note would be missing when exporting directly to a crm system
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails of deleted attachments were sometimes still visible in the attachment overview
- Fixed an issue where a modal, prompting Pipedrive users to connect to Pipedrive, would show up at inappropriate times
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "AMUG 2022" (API credentials required)
- Fixed an issue with date/time information on reports, that could prevent the export to a CRM system.
- Added support for scanning badges of the provider "Deutsche Messe" (API credentials required)
- Added Salesforce SSO as a log-in option
- Replaced Legacy OAuth SSO with OpenID Connect
- Fixed issue where future years cannot be selected in a datetime picker.
- Updated internal frameworks and libraries.
- Show the time of the appointments in the Appointments tab.
- Added alert for re-requesting previously denied camera permissions when opening a camera from the application.
- Extended functionality for sending debug data to the server for easier troubleshooting.
- Disabled question options while saving the previously selected answer is still in progress.
- Disabled option for adding attachments from the Media Library for reports with disabled Follow-up Email functionality.
- Adjusted export notifications to open the first questionnaire with unexported reports without exporting them.
- Added a warning that is shown when the Follow-up Email functionality is enabled, but the variant is not chosen.
- Set a limit to the number of results when searching CRM for participants to 20, for each entity type.
- Improved error messages received after SAML login or regular login for users without a valid license.
- Hid the sidebar of PDF files in the Media Library by default.
- Fixed issue where signatures are not exported to the Dashboard.
- Fixed issue where screensaver can be dismissed without PIN by pressing the back button.
- Fixed issue where offline mode can be bypassed by the Follow-up Email functionality.
- Fixed issue where the wrong participant was shown when clicking the exported report.
- Fixed issue where CRM connection status is not updated after completing the authentication process.
- Fixed issue where settings page can be opened multiple times by clicking fast on the gear icon.
- Fixed issue where loading the questionnaire with default answers led to the infinite loader.
- Fixed occasional infinite loader when entering the report.
- added support for MyExpoLeads Badge provider
- Added Badge Scanner support for Maritz Global Events