Lesen Sie in unseren ausführlichen Release Notes mehr über die regelmäßigen Updates unserer Produkte. Wir arbeiten ständig daran, unsere Software zu verbessern um Ihre Prozesse zu verbessern und störungsfrei zu gestalten!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Ihr Feedback an unseren Support!
- Media Library offline mode
- Priority of Warnings when leaving a Report
- Continue/Restart inventory data download if it's incomplete
- Possible to go to Settings if no Questionnaire is available
- List view in Media Library
- Search Media Library
- Media Library: "Syncronize now"-loading animation hangs
- Media Library, sort by name not working properly
- Values of date questions can be removed in read only mode
- vCard "TEL" parsing without metadata
- Date picker format and translations
- Recommended, required and collapsible buttons misplaced
- Avatar size in google image search
- Text area with option names view bug
- Can't work in template in drafts
- Media library
- Prevent rooted devices from using the VR app
- Optimize export for slow internet connections
- Enhance App usability for bad internet connection, f.e. when restarting the app
- Enhance drawing functionality
- Export after having added a Report without Internet Connection
- Show the City and Address information in the inventory data overview
- Required question should be focused after clicking of 'OK' in the 'Notice' popup
- Integrate trial-creation-error-handling for 'user domain blacklisted' and 'user domain claimed' via 'first time SSO-login'
- An Unanswered dependent mandatory or important Questions doesn't cause an Alert
- The paragraphs in the text of a Signature are not taken into account
- Media library: Add support for .gif files
- Electron (Windows)
- "Done" in "Notes" closes the keyboard on the first press and the report at the second
- Add fallback for empty template titles
- Windows: Adjust start menu bar
- Windows: Adjust name to "snapADDY VisitReport"
- Windows: User is still logged in after un-/reinstallation
- Windows: Right-Click should be possible
- Windows: Dev plugins and wrong version number shown in settings
- Enable hover effect for inventory data result list
- Windows: SSO not working
- Windows: Marking texts is not possible (Swipe)
- Windows: Adjust compression of attachments
- Windows: Wrong error message for "No Internet connection"
- Windows: Inventory data list inperformant directly after opening
- Nested dependent questions wrong behaviour
- "Last updated" showing "-1 months"
- Quick Selecting & Un-selecting of multiselect-options can cause duplicate answer entities
- Prohibit Microsoft/Google SSO: Wrong error message
- Windows/Browser: "Next" button not appearing in onboarding
- Hide empty groups with dependent questions
- "Required Fields missing" is displayed when adding Inventory Data
- This update has improved the user experience in the VisitReport app significantly.
- The user interface shines in a sharper design and is even clearer thanks to the integrated sidebar.
- The new "Team Coordination" feature supports stand personnel at trade fairs to always keep an overview of everybody's whereabouts and allows direct contact between colleagues within the app.
- Enables the User Status Feature to be Questionnaire specific.
- Split chinese as an option for questionnaire languages into chinese (simplified) and chinese (traditional).
- Existing chinese texts wil be treated as chinese (simplified)
- Implemented the multiple-signature features.
- Team coordination module | B&R
- Distinguish between traditional and simplified Chinese
- Enables support for CSV or CSV-LIKE mappings when parsing a QR-Code, and all subsequent features (a.E. Duplicate Check). The CSV mapping is a new and optional top level property on the snapaddy mapping. If no CSV mapping is specified the App will not parse CSV formats.
- Enables scanning of AZTEC formats for all of our data formats (e.g. SnappyCard, VCard and the newly added CSV)
- Merged the BadgeScan PR and disabled it for the time being.
- When attempting to scan a QR code in Dev environments you are now presented with a choice of what kind of format should be mocked (Debug only).
- If a participant was created based on a source contact, it will now always show a QR-Code in the participant details.
- The Dev and Prod environment now use the same FTS query to find duplicates.
- The amount of local contacts is now used as a criteria for inventory data actions instead of the existence of a contact list
- Fixed a race condition that persisted participants before they had their custom fields applied.
- QR-Code generation now correctly uses the custom qrCodeId if it exists. If not the contacts "real" id is used like before.
- After the inventory download has finished server-side deleted contact lists should now be cleaned up correctly
- Added missing translations for "Canceled" in download manager
- Added missing translations ins DownloadManagerModal.
- Customer Handover is now possible when Business Card is scanned
- When QR code is scanned, the contact is is now matched (as is the case with a business card)
- Deactivate "Delete"-Button on drawing-page when in readonly-mode
- Remove obsolete code in attachments-modal
- Google image search:
- use the google thumbnail image, to avoid cors issues with different hosts
- remove the http plugin "downloadFile" workaround, because it is superflous now, and caused the download to fail, if there had not been an avatar added yet.
- Removed the QR-Code display when contact was scanned with a v-card (because the data contained in it was always invalid) in the participant modal.
- If participant is added from inventory data and therefore has a qr-code, the qr-code slide is always displayed first in the participant modal.
- Accent color is not set in the apps
- Single select and Text Area fields are not shown in Exported view
- Drawing not readjusting properly when device is rotated from landscape back to normal view
- The screen saver from the Terminal is not shown on the device
- Android: New version popup is not showing up
- Windows: App crashes on Windows Version 1709 (Build 16299.1565)