Hier finden Sie alle Updates zu unseren Produkten. Wenn Sie auf dem Laufenden bleiben möchten, melden Sie sich gerne zum Newsletter an.
Bitte beachten: Die Release Notes sind nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Subscribe to our release notes in order to receive regular notifications about new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for a new trade fair badge provider "Circdata" (API credentials required)
- Added support for a new trade fair badge provider "Leadretrieval" (API credentials required)
- Added support for a new trade fair badge provider "Aventri" (API credentials required)
- Fixed an issue with the modal to pick Date/Date & Time values for questions, interfering with a "notch" on certain devices
- Fixed an issue of missing whitespace between the "Notes" and "Attachments" tabs in the crm mergeview
- Fixed an issue where the view on the crm mergeview would scroll around strangely when focusing an input field
- Added Thumbnails to media-library files
- Added email validation on login page
- Added a new popover to replace the settings button
- Overhauled the login page
- Added a progress percentage display for inventory data downloads in the settings popover
- Improved the UX/Workflow when scanning Busincesscards while offline
- Added support for lookup fields in the crm mergeview
- Added retry-mechanic to failing linkedin requests
- In the crm mergeview, when selecting a duplicate contact the corresponding account will now also be selected automatically
- Limit attachment file types for browser & windows apps
- Button to toggle a questions collapsed state is more easily tappable now
- Improved the date & datetime picker components used in the crm mergeview for small screens
- Improved the display of teamcoordination profile data
- Improved the inventory data duplicate-search page
- Updated onboarding images
- Improved the UI design of questions
- Button to display further options for media library files is more easily tappable now
- Added an indicator that avatars on participants can be edited
- When the "Ask for export" feature is activated added an option to export a report regardless of unanswered important questions
- Small wording fixes
- Fixed an error with crm error messages not being displayed properly
- Fixed an issue where a question could be stuck as permanently collapsed under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the popover to change the teamcoordination status was positioned incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the result counter in the crm-data search modal was not updating properly
- Fixed an issue where the buttons to move between question-groups were displayed incorrectly under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the duplicate-search for inventory data would not open when creating a report via a deeplink/universal-link
- Fixed an issue where no options to add a participant to a report where shown when creating a report via a deeplink/universal-link
- Fixed an issue where default answers of questions where not correctly applied when creating a report via a deeplink/universal-link
- Fixed an issue where media-library folder thumbnails were not shown
- Fixed an issue where large system font size would prevent date-time questions from being filled out properly
- Fixed an issue where the progress of an inventory data download would start at 100%
- Fixed an issue where the connection to SAP could not be established
- Fixed an issue where reports created via deeplinks that contained umlauts would not trigger any inventory-data duplicate check
- Added a new dropdown for selecting countries
- Added support for event-level specific mandatory contact fields
- Added support for preventing usage of contact-data sources on an event-level
- Adding of avatars to participants may now be deactivated via a setting in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Via a settings in the snapADDY Dashboard it is now possible to prevent users from adding avatar images to any participants.
- Phone-format settings from the snapADDY Dashboard are now also applied in the VisitReport app
- Added a confirmation step when re-downloading inventory-data
- Added a confirmation step for exporting all reports at once
- For Inventory-, CRM- and Linkedin searches, the search-field is now focused by default
- In the CRM-data search, the type of entity is now displayed on each result when all results are shown
- Clarified in any place necessary that the export of multiple reports at once is only possible to the VisitReport Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where the camera preview would be distorted when turning the device from landscape to portrait orientation multiple times
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scroll through the user-selection when using a terminal account
- Fixed an issue where the "Ask for export" functionality would not work if the report was created from a file in the media-library
- Fixed an issue where downloading all files in the media-library would not work if no subfolder was present in the root folder of the media-library
- Added a percentage indicator for ongoing inventory-data downloads on an event-level.
- Added new placeholders for the follow-up email feature.
- Onboading slides for new installations may now be skipped for all users, using admin configuration in the snapADDY Dashboard.
- Refined the design of the email-validator UI.
- The badge-scan button is now only shown to users in organizations with a configured bagde-scan provider.
- The user-roles "User" and "Reporter" can now no longer see the "Drafts"-tab in the event-selection screen.
- Added the option to delete participants on the participants overview of a report, using slide buttons (iOS) or longpress (Android, Windows).
- Moved the position of the offline-mode toggle inside the settings-page to a better position.
- Removed the "Notes" tab from the participant details-view and instead placed the "Notes"-field at the bottom of the list of contact-details.
- Improved the stability and speed of inventory-data downloads.
- Improved general stability, by adding a limit of 40 participants per report.
- Adjusted the medialibrary breadcrumbs.
- Fixed an issue where the camera view would sometimes overlap the camera buttons when taking a picture during the LinkedIn search.
- Fixed an issue where the fetching of the full LinkedIn-profile information would fail for certain profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the single sign-on buttons would be missing from the login page if the app was started without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where the Support-chat button was still shown in the settings, even though the functionality was disabled in the users settings.
- Fixed an issue where the export-reminder functionality would open the wrong event.
- Fixed an issue where closing a team member profile in the teamcoordination would scroll the list of team members back to the top.
- Fixed an issue where a questions mandatory- or recommended-indicator could be displayed in the next line below the questions title, depending on the title or description of the question.
- Fixed an issue where having certain specific badge-providers configured for an organization would disable the option to manually add participants to a report.