Lesen Sie in unseren ausführlichen Release Notes mehr über die regelmäßigen Updates unserer Produkte. Wir arbeiten ständig daran, unsere Software zu verbessern um Ihre Prozesse zu verbessern und störungsfrei zu gestalten!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Ihr Feedback an unseren Support!
- If a participant was created based on a source contact, it will now always show a QR-Code in the participant details.
- The Dev and Prod environment now use the same FTS query to find duplicates.
- The amount of local contacts is now used as a criteria for inventory data actions instead of the existence of a contact list
- Fixed a race condition that persisted participants before they had their custom fields applied.
- QR-Code generation now correctly uses the custom qrCodeId if it exists. If not the contacts "real" id is used like before.
- After the inventory download has finished server-side deleted contact lists should now be cleaned up correctly
- Added missing translations for "Canceled" in download manager
- Added missing translations ins DownloadManagerModal.
- Customer Handover is now possible when Business Card is scanned
- When QR code is scanned, the contact is is now matched (as is the case with a business card)
- Deactivate "Delete"-Button on drawing-page when in readonly-mode
- Remove obsolete code in attachments-modal
- Google image search:
- use the google thumbnail image, to avoid cors issues with different hosts
- remove the http plugin "downloadFile" workaround, because it is superflous now, and caused the download to fail, if there had not been an avatar added yet.
- Removed the QR-Code display when contact was scanned with a v-card (because the data contained in it was always invalid) in the participant modal.
- If participant is added from inventory data and therefore has a qr-code, the qr-code slide is always displayed first in the participant modal.
- Accent color is not set in the apps
- Single select and Text Area fields are not shown in Exported view
- Drawing not readjusting properly when device is rotated from landscape back to normal view
- The screen saver from the Terminal is not shown on the device
- Android: New version popup is not showing up
- Windows: App crashes on Windows Version 1709 (Build 16299.1565)